St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines
SAMPLE CARIBBEAN ITINERARY ON BOARD MOTORYACHT LADY J
Day 1: Arrival at Capella Marigot Resort & Marina, St Lucia
- Arrival into Capella Marina in the stunning Marigot Bay via helicopter shuttle from Hewanorra International Airport (UVH) to George F. L. Charles Airport (SLU) followed by a short taxi transfer.
- Champagne reception on arrival onboard Lady J.
- Depart the dock for Rodney Bay, sunset cruise followed by dinner onboard Lady J at anchor.
- 10nm – 1 hour sunset cruise.
Day 2: The Pitons, St Lucia
- Early morning Cruise to the Pitons—22nm, 2 hour run.
- Option here of one of the top restaurants in St Lucia—Jade Mountain Restaurant for lunch, plus the amazing chocolate tasting followed by an interactive class in Jade Mountain's chocolate laboratory to learn basic techniques of making chocolate, tempering chocolate, creating your own fudge and making a personalized chocolate bar.
- Another option for one of the best dives in St Lucia—Superman, just at the base of the Petit Piton. Or for the avid hikers: climb Gros Piton for a rewarding hiking experience with an astonishing view.
- Dinner onboard Lady J.
Day 3: Cumberland Bay, St Vincent
- Overnight cruise to St Vincent, wake up in Cumberland Bay – stern to the rocks anchorage, incredible diving and snorkeling directly off Lady J.
- Ashore there is the Dark View Falls a short taxi ride away, 60ft beautiful waterfalls. And in the next bay down is the Pirates of the Caribbean film set, worth a short visit for fun.
- 35nm – 4 hour Run from the Pitons.
Day 4: Mayreau, the Grenadines
- Overnight cruise to Mayreau, wake up in Salt Whistle Bay with its two half-moon beaches facing away from each other.
- Day of watersports off Lady J, with great snorkeling on the reefs close by.
- Beach set up followed by sundowners at
the Salt Whistle Bay Club.
- Enjoy a 7-course food and wine pairing dining experience onboard Lady J for dinner.
Day 5: Tobago Keys – Petit Tabac,
- All cruising for the next couple of days is less than 1 hr between anchorages
- Excellent secluded anchorage with stunning Beaches and Reefs for snorkeling
- Beach set up and ‘Lady J’ BBQ on the island of Petit Rameau.
Day 6: Canouan, the Grenadines
- Early morning cruise down to Canouan, anchor in the crystal clear waters of Charlestown Bay. Canouan is famous for the beauty of its landscapes and the wealth of its marine depths. Possessing some of the Grenadines’ most beautiful beaches, offering deep sea divers the possibility of observing the abundance of coral in the waters of the Canouan Coral Reef National Park.
- Morning golf at one of the top courses in the Caribbean, Pink Sands Club Golf Course, designed by Jim Fazio.
- Enjoy a casual lunch with your toes in the sand at the Tamarind Beach Resort.
- Option of Dinner onboard Lady J or at the Pink Sands Club
Day 7: Tobago Keys, Baradel Island, the Grenadines
Cruise to Magens Bay for a day of fun in the sun...wave running, snorkeling, and swimming. Picnic lunch on secluded beach.
The itinerary above is only a sample and can be modified to fit the charterer's wishes. Contact your Favorite Charter Broker for booking availability.