Just when we thought the crews couldn't get any better we unanimously have decided that this was the best crew yet! We loved them!!! And of course we loved the Lady J. Truly fantastic!
Lady J is getting ready for the 2014/2015 Caribbean winter charter season, and available to charter as early as the first week of November in the Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, or Caribbean.
We have an action packed season ahead of us with thirteen charters booked between November 2014 and November 2015. It is best to book early to avoid disappointment.
Captain Steve and his crew look forward to welcoming you onboard!
Staying in shape while enjoying a luxury yacht charter vacation is essential especially when the charter includes indulging in the Chef’s magic in the galley. Following are some fun and healthy activities that guests recently enjoyed while cruising the coast of Maine onboard 142' Palmer Johnson Lady J:
- Treadmill Workout: Watching the sun rise while working out on the treadmill, completely enveloped by tranquility in an uninhabited bay, surrounded by porpoises and seals is a magical way to start the day. There is a TV on the sun deck if you would like to stay in touch with world news, or you can plug in your iPod into the treadmill port or sun deck surround sound. You can also choose to chat to your friend on the neighboring treadmill.
- Waterski: Organize it with the crew so that tender will take you out. Did you know that waterskiing can burn up to 200 cals per 30 mins?
- Kayaking: Discover the hidden corners of Penobscot Bay in Maine. Kayaking is great for cardio as well as muscle toning. Average 170 calories per 30 minutes.
- Snorkeling: while relaxing and peaceful, snorkeling is a great way to stay active while on board.
- Paddle Boarding: An excellent exercise for core training.
- Hiking: Explore the nature trails in each port that you visit. Hiking burns 200 calories per 30 minutes.
- Lady J Boot Camp: A crew member will whip you into shape with his fun filled pre-breakfast cardio workout on the sundeck!
- Mountain Biking: Lady J carries 5 mountain bikes for charter guests to explore the islands. The Captain suggested the extremely scenic coastal road from Camden to Rockport, Maine. Average 300 calories per 30 minutes.
- Swimming: The great thing about a yacht charter is you’ll always have beautiful waters surrounding you. Swimming at a moderate pace burns 200 calories per half hour.
- Deck Climbing: Just climbing up and down the three flights of stairs from your cabin to the main deck—to the bridge deck—to the sun deck is a workout in itself! Climbing stairs burns 275 calories per 30 minutes!
After all this hard work and activity, a dip in the on-deck jacuzzi is the best way to relax and refresh in style, with a rum punch in hand. All calories burned estimates are approximates based on 150lb person. These may vary from person to person.
This is the place to keep up-to-date on the charter activities of the Lady J. Available for charter; this 142 ft (43.3m) Palmer Johnson has just completed a refit that makes her better than ever for families or adult guests.
Updates include interior furnishings and fabrics of exceptional quality and comfort as well as the addition of new water toys. As our summer season is winding down, we invite you to consider the Lady J for a tropical holiday this fall and winter. If you're thinking of a Thanksgiving in the Bahamas or New Year's in the Caribbean, now is the time to begin planning. The Lady J has select charter dates available this winter in some of the best yachting locations.
December 2011 - LADY J has completed her first successful charter in the Bahamas and is now enroute to the Caribbean where she will debut at the 50th Annual Antigua Charter Show. I new 14' Aquascan jet tender has also been added to her inventory!